Ingredients (four servings):
• 5,29 oz (150g) Bergland Bavarian Swiss Wild Garlic & Herbs
• 1 yellow paprika
• 1 red paprika
• 1 onion
• 3 sprigs of thyme
• 1 baguette
• 5 lettuce leaves of lollo rosso
• A bit oil
• Salt, pepper
• Wash paprika, remove the cores and cut them in four pieces.
• Skin the onion and quarter them.
• Now divide it in individual segments.
• Brown paprika, onions in a hot non-stick pan with oil and the sprigs of thyme for approximately 7-10 minutes.
• Remove the ingredients from pan and drip off side by side on a kitchen cloth.
• Cut the baguette lengthwise and sprinkle it with the hot oil of the pan.
• Prove the bottom with washed lettuce and the vegetables.
• Depending on your taste, season with salt and pepper.
• Put the cheese on it and cover it with the baguette.
When you cut the baguette in four pieces you have a perfect break –snack. In the grill season you can freshly make the vegetables on the grill. Depending on your taste you can spread the bottom with mayonnaise or remoulade.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 400 kcal
- proteins: 18 g
- fat: 17 g
- carbohydrates: 43 g