Ingredients (four servings)
- 5,29 oz (150g) Bergland Bavarian Swiss Wild Garlic & Herbs
- 4 courgettes
- 0,5 leeks
- 3,5 oz (100g) brown mushrooms
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Salt , pepper
- Wash the courgettes and then cut in half lengthways, remove the cores with a little spoon.
- Put the courgettes with the skin side on the tray.
- Wash the halves leeks under flowing water and then cut them in fine rings.
- Clean the mushrooms on the stem and cut them in cubes. Add them to the leeks.
- Now cut the cheese in fine cubes and add it to the leeks and mushrooms.
- Season with oil, salt and pepper and then mix well with the other ingredients.
- Fill the undermined, halved courgettes with the cheese mixture.
- Braise it in a pre-heated oven (185 degrees) for approx. 10 minutes.
The braised courgettes can rarefy with a bit lemon juice.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Total baking time: 10 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 230 kcal
- proteins: 15 g
- fat: 16 g
- carbohydrates: 4 g