Ingredients (four servings)
For the basis:
- 5,29 oz (150g) Bergland Bavarian Swiss Original Mild
- 2 heads of red endive
- 1 pineapple
For the dressing:
- 2 apples
- 2 onions
- 1 lemon
- Wash the heads of red endive and cut them in spikes.
- Braise the red endive in a pan with oil for about 5 minutes then put the warm red endive in a flat bowl.
- Skin the pineapple, remove the stem and then cut it in spikes.
- Add the pineapple to the red endive and fold it in.
- Cut the cheese in fine spikes and fold it in to the rest ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Also mix all ingredients for the dressing, the put it to the red endive.
Serve with good toasted white bread.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 335 kcal / 1400 kJ
- proteins: 14 g
- fat: 20 g
- carbohydrates: 23 g