Ingredients (four servings)
- 5,29 oz (150g) Bergland Bavarian Swiss Wild Garlic & Herbs
- 1 package phyllo dough
- 2 green courgettes
- 2 yellow courgettes
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp. (2 EL) fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp. (2 EL) canola oil
- 1 tbsp. (1 EL) honey
- Salt, pepper, chili rasp
- Let the phyllo dough defrost slowly in the refrigerator.
- Cut the cheese in fine spikes.
- Wash green and yellow zucchini, halve them and cut them in fine spikes.
- Skin the ginger and cut it in fine cubes.
- Mix all ingredients, season with canola oil, honey, salt, pepper and chili rasp.
- Put a handful of the ingredients on a halve phyllo dough and spread the boarders with egg yolk.
- Form the dough into a roll and then bake it in the hot canola oil for about 3 to 5 minutes.
The sticks are a little snack, as well as a crispy side of salad and soup. If you like a dip, you can use chicken-chili-sauce from the store or a self-made pesto with parsley and lemon – mash 2 tbsp. (2 EL) oil, 1 tbsp. (1 EL) lemon juice, 1/8 oz (1 TL) honey and 3 tbsp. (3 EL) plucked parsley.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 615 kcal / 2570 kJ
- proteins: 12 g
- fat: 24 g
- carbohydrates: 74 g