Ingredients (four servings)
- 10,6 oz (300 g) „Bergland Bavarian Swiss Original Mild“
- 2 packages frozen puff pastry
- 1 can tomato sugo
- 22 slices smoked dry ham
- 1 bunch marjoram
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Salt, pepper
- Once the puff pastry is defrosted, lay it flat. Spread it with tomato sugo. Layer smoked dry ham, slices of Bergland Bavarian Swiss Original Mild and marjoram on the pastry.
- Roll up into one big spiral and then slice it into 1/2″ sections.
- Lay the sections flat, so you see the spiral.
- Bake at 200 degrees Celsius for about 12-15 minutes, or until golden on top.
Serve hot or at room temperature.
Serving suggestion: meanwhile you can prepare a dip mixing tomato sugo, olive oil, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Preparation time: ca. 20 minutes
- calories 1150 kcal / 4807 kJ
- total fat 65 g
- total carb. 99 g
- protein 42 g