Ingredients (four servings)
For the salsa:
- 5,29 oz (150g) Bergland Bavarian Swiss Original Mild
- 7,05 oz (200g) dried apricots
- 7,05 oz (200g) cocktail tomatoes
- 2 red onion
- 1 tbsp. (1 EL) green pepper
- 2 tbsp. (2 EL) oil
- 1 lemon
- 1/8 oz (1TL) coarse salt
For the chicken breast:
- 4 chicken breasts, each 5,29 oz (150g)
- 2 tbsp. (2 EL) honey
- 3,38 fl oz (100ml) orange juice
- 1 orange
- A bit salt
- Wash apricots and tomatoes and quarter them.
- Skin the onions and cut them in fine cubes.
- Cut the cheese and season it with pepper, pil, orange juice and zest as soon as coarse salt.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover the dish and leave to stand at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Heat the chicken breast on each side in a pan without oil.
- Remove them from the pan.
- Add to the meat juice, honey, orange juice, orange zest and salt and cook it for 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken breast by medium level.
- Cook it for further 7 minutes. Use for the pot a lid.
- Garnish the chicken breast and serve it with a spoonful of salsa.
You can serving the salsa with fresh roasted bread, as a bruschetta. If you buy cheese in slices, you can cut the cubes more finely.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Dwell time in the fridge: 1 hour
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 517 kcal / 2161 kJ
- proteins: 42 g
- fat: 17 g
- carbohydrates: 44 g