Ingredients (four servings):
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 twig rosemary
- 17.637 oz (500g) Pappardelle or ribbon noodles
- 4 tbs. olive oil
- 1 lime (only juice)
- 1 package / oz (135g) Bergland Feta Mini Cubes Original or Mediterranean Herbs
- Cut the chili pepper lengthways, remove the seeds and dice the halves finely.
- Then peel the garlic clove and chop finely.
- Pluck the needles from the rosemary twig and chop finely, too.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salt water until it reaches the al dente stage.
- Then pour off the water with a sieve and leave to drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and steam the chopped garlic and rosemary as well as the chili cubes therein.
- Deglaze with lime juice.
- Add the Feta Mini Cubes into the pan and warm briefly.
- Finally, add the drained noodles and mix well.