Ingredients (four servings)
- 5,29 oz (150g) Bergland Bavarian Swiss Original Mild
- 1 package tarte flambee dough (from the cold shelf)
- 2 onions
- 3,5 oz (100g) cream
- 2 red onions
- 1/8 oz (1TL) oil
- A bit salt, nutmeg and cayenne pepper
- Muffin tin for 12 cupcakes o 12 single moulds
- Roll out the finish dough consistently.
- Core the dough of the size of each muffin tin.
- Anoint the muffin tins lightly and put the dough in it.
- Cut the cheese in fine cubes.
- Mix it with eggs, cream and fine chopped onions.
- Season with salt, nutmeg and cayenne pepper.
- Fill the muffin tins three quarters with the mixture.
- Bake the hearty muffins in a pre-heated oven (185 degrees) for approx. 15 minutes.
The spicy cupcakes are a nice snack together with lettuce.
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Total baking time: 15 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 454 kcal /1898kJ
- proteins: 19 g
- fat: 26 g
- carbohydrates: 37g