Ingredients (four servings)
- 10,6 oz (300g) Bergland Bavarian Swiss Original Mild
- 2 packages pizza dough (from the cold shelf)
- 1 can tomato-sugo
- 22 slices tiroler bacon
- 1 bunch marjoram
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. (2EL) oil
- 1 tbsp. (1 EL) honey
- Salt, pepper
- Spread the unrolled pizza dough with tomato-sugo.
- Prove it with bacon and cheese.
- Spread it with marjoram
- Furl dough to a rolling pin.
- Then cut dough into slices the size of a dump.
- Put the pizza snails on a baking tray covered with baking parchment and bake them in a preheated oven at 185°C for approx. 12 minutes.
- In the meantime create with the rest of tomato-sugo, honey, a bit oil, lemon juice, a bit salt and pepper a lightly dip.
During the off-season you can use dried marjoram.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 1150 kcal / 4807 kJ
- proteins: 42 g
- fat: 65 g
- carbohydrates: 99g