Ingredients (four servings)
For the potato – vegetable gratin:
- 14,10 oz (400g) potatoes
- 3,5 oz (100g) carrots
- 1 red paprika
- 1 green paprika
- 6,76 fl oz (200ml) milk
- 6,76 fl oz (200ml) cream
- 1/8 oz (1TL) butter
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg
For the haselnut – cheese – crumbles:
- 5,29 oz (150g) Bergland Bavarian Swiss Wild Garlic & Herbs
- 1,76 oz (50g) crushed hazelnuts
- 5 tbsp. (5 EL) herbs (chervil, chives, parsley)
- Salt, pepper
- Skin the potatoes and the carrots and cut them in fine slices.
- Halve the paprikas, remove the stem, the paprika seeds and the white partitions and then cut them in cubes.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with butter
- Layer the potatoes and the vegetable in it.
- Mix milk, cream, a bit nutmeg, salt and pepper and put them slowly above the potatoes.
- Scalloped the casserole in a pre-heated oven (165 degrees Celsius) for approx. 45 minutes.
- Heat the hazelnut in a coated pan at medium heat for approx. 5-10 minutes.
- Then put the hazelnuts on a piece of paper (greaseproof paper), so that the hazelnuts can cool down for approx. 10 minutes.
- Cut Bergland Bavarian Swiss Wild Garlic & Herbs in fine cubes and chop the herbs.
- Put the Hazelnuts in a bowl and mix them with cheese cubes and herbs.
- Put the cheese mixture above the oven-warm vegetable gratin.
If you like it a little bit savoury, add red onion cubes to the cheese mixture. Season it with a bit oil and fresh lemon juice.
Preparation time: 65 minutes
Total baking time: 45 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 505 kcal
- proteins: 18 g
- fat: 37 g
- carbohydrates: 25g