Ingredients (four servings):
For the lettuce:
• 6,34 oz (180g) Bergland Bavarian Swiss Reduced Fat
• 10,58 oz little potatoes
• 2 bread rolls from the day before
• 7,05 oz (200g) vine tomatoes
• 1,05 oz almond spikes
• 1 brunch of parsley
For the dressing:
• 4 tbsp. (4 EL) oil
• 2 tbsp: (2 EL) lemon juice
• 1/8 oz (1TL) maple syrup
• Salt, pepper
• Wash the potatoes and cook them for approximately 20 minutes.
• After cooking, quarter them.
• The potatoes should be lukewarm for the lettuce.
• Cut the cheese and the bread in cubes.
• Brown almond spikes without oil in a pan for approximately 10minutes.
• Wash the tomatoes and quarter them.
• Now combine the ingredients for the dressing.
• Mix the lukewarm potatoes, tomatoes and the dressing.
• Cut the parsley in fine slices and add it together with the almond spikes over the lettuce.
• Shortly before serving fold the cheese-bread mixture in.
For a fruit version mix the lettuce with orange-filets of 4 oranges together with juice and peel from an orange.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 400 kcal / 1672 kJ
- proteins: 15 g
- fat: 27 g
- carbohydrates: 24 g