Ingredients (four servings):
For the potato – risotto:
• 10,6 oz (300g) Bergland Bavarian Swiss Reduced Fat
• 10,6 oz (300g) potatoes
• 33,81 fl oz (1000ml) vegetable broth
• 1 onion
• 1 lemon
• 1 tbsp. (1 EL) oil
• A bit chives (fresh or deep frozen)
• Salt, pepper, nutmeg
For the salmon-fillet:
• 4 salmon-fillets each 5,29 oz (150g) (fresh or deep frozen)
• 1 tbsp. (1EL) oil
• Salt, pepper
• Skin the potatoes and the onion and cut them in fine cubes.
• Heat oil in a pot, add the onion- and potato cubes and fry them until they are clear for about 3 minutes.
• After this time lower the heat.
• Heat the vegetable broth, and add it bit by bit over the potatoes and the onions, so that the ingredients can cook and boil down.
• Cut cheese in fine spikes
• Add 7,05 oz (200g) cheese after 12 minutes to the potatoes and onions.
• Mix the risotto well together.
• Remove the skin of the salmon fillet and then brown the fillet without oil in a pan on each side for approximately 5 minutes.
• Season the fillets a bit with salt and pepper. Sprinkle it with oil.
• Then bake the fillet in a preheated oven at 145°C for approx. 10 minutes.
• Season the risotto with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Garnish the risotto with the rest cheese 3,5 oz (100g). Serve in a deep soup plate.
• Cause salmon fillet on risotto.
• Sprinkle with chives and lemon zest.
When you additionally prepare a fillet you can eat it cold on the next day together with the risotto.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 560 kcal / 2341 kJ
- proteins: 48 g
- fat: 37 g
- carbohydrates: 10g