Ingredients (four servings):
• 5,29 oz (150g) Bergland Bavarian Swiss Reduced Fat
• 17,63 oz (500g) spaghetti
• Red, yellow and green paprika
• 1 red onion
• 1 little green zucchini
• 3 spring onions
• 1 can tomato sauce
• 4 tbsp. (4EL) oil
• Salt, pepper
• Cut the cheese in fine cubes.
• Wash paprika, onions and courgette and cut them in fine cubes.
• Also wash and cut the spring onions in fine slices.
• Mix the vegetable ingredients with 3,5 oz (100g) cheese together with the tomatoes and the oil in a bowl.
• Season with salt and pepper.
• Leave to stand at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
• Prepare the spaghetti with the instructions on the pack.
• Heat the bolognese for about 7 minutes in a pan.
• Serve together with the pasta.
• Garnish with 1,76 oz (50g) cheese.
Alternatively you can spread the Bolognese onto a pizza shell. Then bake it for about 10 to 12 minutes at 185 degrees Celsius. If you buy cheese in slices, you can cut the cubes more finely.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Dwell time in the fridge: 2 hours
Nutrition facts (per serving):
- calories: 720 kcal / 3010 kJ
- proteins: 28 g
- fat: 25 g
- carbohydrates: 94 g