Ingredients (4 servings)
- 6,2 oz Bergland Bavarian Swiss „Original Mild“
- 4 hard rolls
- 14,1 oz (400 g) ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 red onion
- 1 sweet onion
- 4 tomatoes
- Salt, pepper
- Put rucola on one half of the hard rolls
- Top with Bergland Bavarian Swiss „Original Mild“ and with tomatoes.
- Chop the red onion and mix it with the ground beef, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Form the mixture into four hamburger patties.
- Grill burgers in a pan with raps oil until desired doneness, about 5 to 7 minutes each side. Put the grilled burgers on a kitchen towel to lose the extra fat.
- Slice the sweet onion and fry it in the same pan as the burgers.
- Top the rolls with the burger, sliced tomatoes and roasted onion.
- Enjoy the burger with ketchup or mustard.
Serving suggestion: enjoy the burgers with a self made tomato sauce.
Total preparation time: 20 minutes
- calories 502 kcal
- total fat 0,92 oz (26 g)
- total carb. 0,92 oz (26 g)
- protein 1,45 oz (41 g)