Ingredients (four servings):
- 1 package (4 cheese patties = 9.88 oz / 280g) Bergland Grilling Cheese of your choice
- 12.35 oz (350g) tagliatelle
For the pepper ragout
- 21.16 oz (600g) bell peppers
- 2.82 oz (80g) onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2.82 oz (80g) raw smoked ham
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. tomato paste
- 2.71 fl. oz (80 ml) white wine
- 5.07 fl. oz (150 ml) vegetable stock
- salt and pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp. bell pepper powder
- 1 tbs. finely chopped herbs (parsley, thyme, rosemary)
- Halve the bell peppers and cut them into little cubes.
- Then peel the onion and the clove and dice them as well as the ham.
- Heat the olive oil in a casserole and sweat the onions, garlic and ham in it.
- Add the bell pepper cubes and sweat them for a short time before mixing the tomato paste in.
- Deglaze it with the white wine and let it boil down a bit.
- Then add the vegetable stock, season it and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Mix the herbs in and season again.
- Cook the tagliatelle in sufficient salt water al dente, strain and drain them.
- Put the Bergland Grilling Cheese out of the packaging and cut them into pieces with an approximate size of 0.60 inches.
- Fry them in a non – stick pan without adding dripping until they are golden brown.
- Dress tagliatelle and bell pepper ragout on a preheated plate and garnish with Bergland Grilling Cheese.