Ingredients (four to six servings):
- 10.58 oz (300g) tomatoes
- ½ bunch parsley
- 1 glass Bergland Feta Cubes in oil, approx. 5.29 oz (150g), or Feta Chunk Original/Reduced Fat
- 2 pouches salad herbs / fresh herbs
- 1.76 oz (50g) black olives (without stone)
- Wash the tomatoes, remove the stem base and seeds and dice the pulp.
- Then wash the parsley and shake to dry.
- Pluck the remaining leaves and chop finely.
- Put aside 1 tbs. for garnishing later.
- Now put the Feta cubes in a sieve and drain.
- Chop finely and place in a bowl.
- Mix in tomato cubes, parsley and herbs.
- Cut the olives into small cubes and also add it to the dip and mix everything again.
- Finally sprinkle with the remaining parsley and serve.